Bentonite Clay Powder Uses an ash obtained from volcano basically is called bentonite clay. It is clay which contains powerfully charged ions. These charged ions have an ability to remove toxins, poisons and pathogens from the organs of the body. There are two types of clay, Sodium Bentonite and Calcium Bentonite. Bentonite clay is safe to use. It may be used by human or animal.
It also contains amazing therapeutic benefits. It detoxifies liver kidney and pancreas. It is especially for horses suffering from ulcers, colitis, blood disorders etc. Toxins, metals and harmful substances are cleansed by bentonite clay. A clay detox should be done in periods of 3 weeks with 1 week break. It should be consumed 3 times a day. Not more than that.
Remove oil from diet 15 days prior to commence detox.
Don’t use metal utensils or metal buckets when preparing clay water!
Detox should be commenced once the course of medication has finished.
- Not for Pregnancy.
- Not for hypertension.
- Don’t use if hernia is present.
- Not for high fat diets.
PREPARING CLAY DETOX:
Wooden or plastic utensils should be used. Kindly don’t use metal utensils.
Bentonite Clay Powder Uses INGREDIENTS:
- 1-5 teaspoons of clay into a 250ml cup.
- Fill the cup with water, preferable rain water or bore water because tap water contains chlorine.
- Stir until the clay is dissolved. Let sit for 24 hours and allow clay to settle to the bottom of the cup.
- Pour only the water directly into feeds to dampen feed. Not the clay sitting on the bottom of the cup.
- Do this for three weeks. With 1 week break.
Bentonite Clay Powder Uses for skin:
Try creating a mask for skin by preparing a mask
- 2 tbsp. bentonite clay
- 1 ½ tbsp. Oat meal
- 1 tbsp. baking soda
- 2-3 drops tea tree oil
Mix well. Apply it on your face. Let dry completely and rinse off with warm water.