High Fiber Content While eating a balance diet is one of the best ways to boost fiber consumption, it’s not always an easy thing to do for people on the go. For individuals in search of an inexpensive and convenient fiber source, taking C-lium. Fiber is the smarter choice in getting all the wonderful benefits of fiber. A sachet or tablespoon of C-lium has 14 times more fiber than oatmeal or cereal to help k=lower bad cholesterol and blood sugar levels and reduces excess weight.To help ensure good health, we need an average of 25-35 grams of fiber everyday. Unfortunately an average person consumes only around 15grams of fiber everyday. Soluble and Insoluble are two categories into which fiber is split. Fiber helps speed up the elimination of toxic waste through colon.
High Fiber Content Why fiber is healthy?
- Fiber is a good protection against heart diseases because it reduces cholesterol level.
- High Fiber Content Helps in preventing constipation and promotes regular bowel.
- People who ingest a lot of fiber are tending to need a lesser amount of insulin.
- High Fiber Content helps treat or stop overweight/chubbiness.
High Fiber Content Here are some tips to boost your fiber intake:
- Starts the day with a good breakfast- have a slice of wheat bread! It is a good source of Fiber!
- Eat fruits as you go along the day.
- Try to eat raw vegetables (but remember to make sure they’re clean!)
- Have healthy snacks with salad and other greens!
- Start eating brown rice instead of white!
- Take a sachet or tablespoon of C-lium to help meet your daily fiber requirement.
- Cereal grains, seeds, vegetables and fruits are good source of fiber.
- Oat cereals, Brussels sprouts, oranges, flax seeds, and beans, such as kidney, black and into are all good sources of soluble fiber.